We at FTBA are so proud of our boys at State Titles. Jack Rogers, Josh Smith, Grant Gardner, Jacob and Flynn Dunn, Ben Fletcher and Drew Sheedy performed well at the Kiama Surf Beach State Titles in stormy 3 - 6ft occasional wedges to a weedy closeout section on the inside.
- Jack Rogers, State Champion Runner up after his 3rd in Groms Final, booking him a place in the National Team.
- Josh Smith, 3rd in Dropknee, 5th in overall State Results.
- Grant Gardner progressed through to Quarter Finals In Juniors,
- Jacob Dunn, knocked early in Juniors and Open Men
- Flynn Dunn, Semi Final bout in Juniors Final and Cadets Final 4th. Flynn surfed 8 heats Friday. Amazing effort.
- Senior Mens rider Ben Fletcher opted not to compete in challenging conditions and enjoy local reefs.
- Masters Rider - Drew Sheedy unlucky in his heat to find a back up wave, progressed through to Quarters.
National Titles will be held in June at Coffs Harbour.